- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons brewed coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter (cold, divided)
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (cold)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 20 milliliters pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons coffee concentrate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, fitted with a steel blade, add the brown sugar, flour, coffee granules and cinnamon. Pulse a few times to combine. Add 2 tablespoons of butter and pulse again making course crumbs. Pour into a small bowl, set aside.
- Return processor bowl to the base and refit the steel blade. To the bowl add, the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pulse a few times to combine. Slice the remaining butter and add to the food processor, pulse again about 7 times.
- In a medium bowl, add yogurt, egg and vanilla, stir well. Pour 1/2 the flour mixture into the wet mixture and stir with a spoon. Pour the remainder of flour mixture and complete blending.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and kneed 5 times. Divide dough in half and roll out 2 circles, about 10" each.
- Sprinkle cinnamon filling over one circle, place the other circle on top. Cut into 8 triangles. pinch down the edges of each triangle and transfer to the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, add confectioners sugar and coffee concentrate, stir well to create glaze. Pour evenly over each triangle and spread with the back of a spoon or pastry brush. Reserve extra glaze. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and drizzle remaining glaze.