- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (finely)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each, softened)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup apple juice concentrate (thawed)
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tart apples (mediums, peeled and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate (thawed)
- Directions for Crust:
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, oats, walnuts and cinnamon until well blended. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2-inches up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl. beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thin). Pour into crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool to r room temperature. Arrange over cheesecake.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and juice concentrate until smooth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minutes or until thickened. Immediately brush over apples. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Remove sides of pan.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1470Calories from Fat810|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat810|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.