Become everyone’s amigo by serving up a dish.
- 1 package Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies
- 10 quail eggs (hard boiled)
- 3 flour tortilla
- 20 crackers
- Heat Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies®according to package directions.
- Slice the tips off of the Cocktail Link.
- Thread cracker and 1/2 of a hard-boiled quail egg with a skewer to form the sombrero.
- Cut tortillas into 1 1/2 x 3-inch strips and wrap around Puppo to form the poncho (use mayonnaise to stick).
- Poke some green lettuce into the poncho to create a collar.
- Pipe mustard to form the mustache.