Much like you can juice greens like kale and spinach, you can juice herbs as well, and they make for a delightful base for a flavorful salad dressing. This light and fresh dressing comes together in a flash, no chopping necessary, as all the ingredients (with the exception of the oil and agave) are run through the juicer.
- 2 cups fresh cilantro (packed, both stems and leaves)
- 2 lime (peeled)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger (piece)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 granny smith apples (quartered)
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil (or light olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Juice cilantro, lime, ginger, garlic, and apple through the high pulp screen. You should end up with a generous 3/4 cup of vibrant green juice.
- Slowly drizzle in grape seed oil, whisking vigorously, until incorporated. Whisk in agave nectar and sesame oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Use immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days (dressing will discolor slightly over time but still tastes just as good).