- 2 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 cup jasmine rice (uncooked, or use any rice that says on the package that it takes 15 minutes to cook it)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed, use one 1 tablespoon first, before adding another)
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed, drained, from the can)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
|Calories290Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Oskar Salas Salas 9 days ago
Did t really turn out well. I didn’t realize the recipe called for precooked canned beans until it was too late. Directions weren’t too clear
Master Dunham a month ago
Delicious! Served with balsamic maple pork loin
Lenka Copus 3 months ago
We made it as a side for some chicken taquitos and we loved it! The lime is a key! Will make again!
Sarau Morrison 5 months ago
So good! U added butter along with water
Dan 7 months ago
My wife’s new favorite side
Apryl Fox 8 months ago
Awesome!!! Love it! Yum! And easy!
chris a year ago
it was good, but i added some salt and pepper at the end and also only used 1 Tablespoon of lime juice
taylor a year ago
Awesome, loved it would make it again
angela a year ago
Love that it can be quick!
Angel H. a year ago
Great! I used brown rice which ended up being a little undercooked but the flavors were amazing!!!
J Cooper a year ago
Easy to make and pretty tasty. Used a rice cooker for weekday convenience.
NKW a year ago
Good recipe. I used basmati rice and vegetable broth and put it in the rice cooker (1 cup rice to 2 cups water). Added the black beans, garlic and salt to the rice before cooking. Served with tacos. Would totally make this again.