- 2 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 cup jasmine rice (uncooked, or use any rice that says on the package that it takes 15 minutes to cook it)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed, use one 1 tablespoon first, before adding another)
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed, drained, from the can)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
|Calories290Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Master Dunham 14 days ago
Delicious! Served with balsamic maple pork loin
Lenka Copus 28 Jan
We made it as a side for some chicken taquitos and we loved it! The lime is a key! Will make again!
Sarau Morrison 27 Nov 2018
So good! U added butter along with water
Dan 15 Sep 2018
My wife’s new favorite side
Apryl Fox 22 Aug 2018
Awesome!!! Love it! Yum! And easy!
chris 5 Jun 2018
it was good, but i added some salt and pepper at the end and also only used 1 Tablespoon of lime juice
taylor 2 Jun 2018
Awesome, loved it would make it again
angela 17 May 2018
Love that it can be quick!
Angel H. 9 May 2018
Great! I used brown rice which ended up being a little undercooked but the flavors were amazing!!!
J Cooper 17 Apr 2018
Easy to make and pretty tasty. Used a rice cooker for weekday convenience.
NKW 13 Apr 2018
Good recipe. I used basmati rice and vegetable broth and put it in the rice cooker (1 cup rice to 2 cups water). Added the black beans, garlic and salt to the rice before cooking. Served with tacos. Would totally make this again.