It’s all about the bread. When deciding what to put on that perfect sandwich, it all depends on your level of creativity and the bread being used. Ciabatta bread is a traditional crusty Italian white bread that is perfect for this Ciabatta Cold Cut…
Sandwich with Coleslaw. Pile it high with turkey ham, salami and cheese on ciabatta bread. Then make the coleslaw, add it to the sandwich, and dig in.
- 1 ciabatta bread (medium)
- 10 slices turkey ham
- 5 slices salami
- 2 slices cheese
- 1/4 head cabbage (shredded)
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon light cream
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Make the coleslaw by combining the carrot, mayonnaise, cream, salt and pepper, and cabbage. Set aside.
- Slice the bread in half horizontally. Scoop out part of the bread and heat in skillet or on the grill.
- Place the coleslaw on the bottom of the sandwich. Layer the ham, salami, and cheese.
- Cover with the other half of the sandwich and serve.