- 8 ounces small shell pasta (or spiral pasta)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound deli turkey breast (cubed)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes (halved)
- 1 cup celery (sliced)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (thinly)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (coarsely, toasted)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, chutney, lime juice and salt. Gently stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients except walnuts; toss to coat. Garnish with walnuts.