Chulirrajas (Mexican Pork Chops)MADELEINE COCINA
Chulirrajas are Mexican Pork Chops. They combine the savory, spicy flavors of traditional Mexican cooking to create a mouthwatering dish for any occasion. These pork chops take about 30 minutes to prepare. Feel free to double the recipe, because the neighbors will want to come join you. This recipe is perfect for a hearty family dinner. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 2 pork chops (smoked)
- salt and ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- 3 chile peppers (chilaca, grilled, peeled, with seeds and veins removed, cut into strips)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Spritz a skillet with cooking spray and cook the pork chops with salt and pepper until golden. Remove from skillet.
- Spritz the skillet with more cooking spray and saute the onion, garlic, tomato, and chile strips. When the onion becomes transparent, add a little water to make a sauce.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet, cover, and cook for 5 minutes on medium-low heat.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes