You don’t need to pay a fortune for decadence. This recipe for Christophe Michalak’s Petite Madeleines and Fruit Skewers with Chocolate Drizzle is so tasty and rich, you will feel like you are at a five-star restaurant. It takes 45 minutes to prepare these tasty treats that have 70 calories per serving. We truly hope you and your loved ones will enjoy this sweet and decadent dessert as much as we do.
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams sugar
- 1 orange (or lemon)
- 80 grams butter (melted)
- 85 grams flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- clementine peel (and separated)
- bananas (peeled and sliced)
- pears (sliced)
- kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- dark chocolate (melted)
- coconut (grated)
- Mix the eggs with a whisk, then add the sugar and the zest. Stir in the melted butter.
- Add the flour and a pinch of baking powder and mix to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Set aside the preparation and keep it chilled for at least 2 hours in an airtight container.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 355°F.
- Fill a silicone Madeleine pan with the mixture, filling each space three quarters of the way.
- Bake cookies for 5 to 8 minutes until the cookies start to brown around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the pan and cool them on a rack.
- Assemble the skewers by placing the sliced fruits on skewer sticks.
- Drizzle the dark chocolate on the fruit skewers and garnish with grated coconut. Serve with the Madeleines.
PER SERVING *
|Calories70Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.