- 13 3/4 ounces pizza crust (Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan, with whole grain or Pillsbury® refrigerated regular pizza crust)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (or half brick)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or Italian blend shredded cheese)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic (minced very fine)
- 3 tablespoons basil (freshly chopped, and rosemary)
- 1 cup marinara sauce (warmed, for dipping)
PER SERVING *
|Calories60Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Alyssa 1 Apr
Great family loved it!
Gaya 4 Jan
Really good!my family enjoyed it!
Sonja Kruitwagen 26 Dec 2017
browned too much on the sides. Remi didn't like cream cheese
Megan G. 25 Dec 2017
Pretty good and very easy! Could use more cheese for the filling.
Jill 25 Dec 2017
Yummy!! Would definitely make again!
Gabby 24 Dec 2017
Perfectly used the exact recipe and turned out perfectly
Heather 16 Dec 2017
I added some shallots and oregano to the cream cheese mixture, and a mixture of rosemary, parsley, and coarse salt as sprinkles. But the baking didn’t really work well. Some of the cheese leaked out and started to burn before the dough was cooked through, and only by broiling for a few minutes did I get a nice golden top on the loaf. Still, it was tasty and polished off at the potluck I brought it to.
Karen Rands 26 Dec 2015
Very Tasty. I added italian seasoning to the cheese mixture, not saving it for just the end. You can add other toppings in with the cheese, so we did a thin slice of Tofurky Italian Sausage in the center of the square with a small ball of the cheese mixture on top, and spinach underneath the cheese inside the 'ball' on others. Served with cups of both red pasta sauce and alfredo sauce for dipping.
Kay T. 20 Dec 2015
This was so simple, yet so good!! I would probably suggest doubling the filling for the rolls just so you have extra, but that's just me. I took this to a Christmas party and it disappeared quite quickly!