- 2 packages cream cheese (8 Oz. Size, Softened)
- 1 package ranch dressing (1 Oz. Size Dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 whole flour tortillas (Burrito-sized)
- 1 whole red bell pepper (Seeded And Diced Finely)
- 1 whole green bell pepper (Seeded And Diced Finely)
- 5 whole green onions (Sliced Thin)
Charlene R. 25 Dec 2016
These are pretty good. I used a lot less cream cheese on each tortilla than was recommended. When I've made these type of rolls in the past, they've gotten gummy after a few hours. By lessening the cream cheese, these were fine.
cathy u. 14 Dec 2015
I made these last year at Christmas and am getting ready to make them again this year. They were so easy yet look like you spend a lot of time on them. I got great reviews on them.
Bianca G. 7 Dec 2015
Made these for a party and they were delicious! Everyone enjoyed and asked when I would make them again.