Christmas Florentine Cookies - Thermomix RecipeHoje para Jantar
- 100 grams almonds
- 100 grams sugar
- 80 grams butter
- 50 grams cream
- 40 grams grapes (sultana)
- 50 grams candied cherries (sliced)
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 1 cup ground ginger
- 25 grams flour
- candied cherries (for decorating)
- 500 grams baking chocolate
- 1Put the almonds in the Thermomix cup and grind for 15 seconds at speed 9.
- 2Remove from Thermomix and set aside.
- 3Put the sugar in the Thermomix cup and grind to a powder for 10 seconds at speed 9.
- 4Add the butter and cream and set for 3 minutes at 210°F, level 1.
- 5Preheat oven to 360°F.
- 6Add the almonds, grapes, sliced cherries, sunflower seeds, ginger, and flour and mix for 30 seconds at level 3.
- 7Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- 8Use a teaspoon to place small mounds of the mixture on the baking sheet. Leave 5 centimeters of space between each one so they can expand.
- 9Place half a cherry in the center of each mound.
- 10Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and let the cookies cool in the oven.
- 11In the clean and dry Thermomix cup, place the broken chocolate --it is best to grind in small portions at a time-- and press the Turbo button 3 times, then grate for 5 seconds at speed 9.
- 12Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl. Set the Thermomix to 4 minutes at 120°F C, speed 2.
- 13Remove the bowl from the Thermomix and allow it to cool down for about 10 minutes.
- 14Put the bowl back in the Thermomix again and set for 3 minutes at speed 4.
- 15Remove and sprinkle the chocolate on a sheet of parchment paper.
- 16Place the cookies on top of the chocolate and press slightly.
- 17Allow them to solidify for about a half an hour, and then cut the cookies with a round, metal cookie cutter.