When you walk into the party with cookies, you say that you were looking forward to the event and you wanted to share that happiness with them. And when you bring these Christmas Cookies, you also say how much you care. These decadent and flavorful cookies are created with dark chocolate for extra depth. These creative confections are so delicious, you might want to make a couple batches! Happy baking!
- 30 candy (green and red, hard texture, fruit flavor)
- 100 grams butter
- 180 grams sugar
- 1 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 280 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cake yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the candies, one color at a time inside the bowl of a food processor and press 1-2 times on the turbo mode. Keep in a package where they don't get too much air.
- Pour the butter and sugar in the bowl and mix for 3 minutes at speed 3.
- Add the egg, vanilla essence and mix for 1 minute at Speed 3 1/2.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 30 seconds at Speed 5
- Place the dough inside a bag and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchement paper with the aid of a rolling pin. When the pastry is 3 milliliters thick, cut it with some cookie cutters and make a hole at the top of each cookie with a straw (to place a ribbon to hang the cookies).
- Place the cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. In the middle cut a Christmas figure with the cookie cutter and fill with crushed candy.
- Bake for 10 minutes, to melt the candy but preventing it from boiling. Remove and let it cool completely before placing the ribbon to hang the cookies to decorate your Christmas tree.