- 1 jelly (pkt Coffee, available in Japanese supermarkets)
- 4 strawberries
- 4 wafers
- 40 milliliters Baileys Irish Cream (Hazelnut)
- desiccated coconut (for snowflakes effect)
- mint leaves (for presentation)
- Cook jelly according to packet instructions. Transfer into 4 glasses. Cool and refrigerate to set.
- Remove leaves from strawberries and cut off the top. Rinse. Make about 4 – 5 slits, ¾ into strawberry for pretty pattern.
- Remove jellies from fridge, and pour in 10 ml of Baileys into each glass.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut for the snowflakes effect.
- Tie ribbons on these #Redondo luxury cream wafers.
- Top with strawberries, mint leaves, and more coconut. Add a stick of Redondo wafer into each glass, and enjoy these holiday desserts!