- 250 grams sugar
- 250 grams peeled almonds
- 1 egg white
- 2 egg yolks
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- Put 250 g sugar in the Thermomix cup and grind to a powder for 15 seconds at speed 9.
- Add the almonds and grind for 1 minute at speed 7.
- Add the egg white and mix for about 35 seconds at speed 6.
- Remove half of the mixture from the bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 egg yolk and the cocoa to the mixture still in the Thermomix. Mix for 10 seconds at speed 6.
- With the mixture that you set aside, shape into small balls and press the surface with a fork to flatten.
- Brush with the egg yolk.
- Burn the surface with a blowtorch.
- With the dark mixture containing cocoa, mold into small balls and coat with sugar.
- Place the light and dark candies in paper baking cups.
- For packaging, you can place the baking cups filled with the candies in an egg carton. Then wrap with cellophane and add a colorful ribbon.