Christmas Candy CupsHoje para Jantar
- 250 grams sugar
- 250 grams skinless almonds
- 1 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 1Put 250 g sugar in the Thermomix cup and grind to a powder for 15 seconds at speed 9.
- 2Add the almonds and grind for 1 minute at speed 7.
- 3Add the egg white and mix for about 35 seconds at speed 6.
- 4Remove half of the mixture from the bowl and set aside.
- 5Add 1 egg yolk and the cocoa to the mixture still in the Thermomix. Mix for 10 seconds at speed 6.
- 6With the mixture that you set aside, shape into small balls and press the surface with a fork to flatten.
- 7Brush with the egg yolk.
- 8Burn the surface with a blowtorch.
- 9With the dark mixture containing cocoa, mold into small balls and coat with sugar.
- 10Place the light and dark candies in paper baking cups.
- 11For packaging, you can place the baking cups filled with the candies in an egg carton. Then wrap with cellophane and add a colorful ribbon.