Choux Pastry Crown Stuffed with White Chocolate Mousse and Topped with Strawberry GelatinReceitas Da Felicidade!
It’s light, airy, sweet and guaranteed to please. Choux Pastry Crown Stuffed with White Chocolate Mousse and Topped with Strawberry Gelatin offers the tart of strawberries with the decadence of white chocolate wrapped in the airy puff pastry. Top it with powdered sugar and sit back for a tasty treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth, but won’t feel heavy on stomach. It would be great for a brunch or party.
- 1 package chocolate mousse (Instant White)
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- 5 deciliters water
- 200 grams butter
- 300 grams flour
- 6 eggs
- strawberries (Sliced )
- powdered sugar
- 1Make the mouse according to instructions. Refrigerate to gain consistency.
- 2Make the gelatin according to instructions.
- 3Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 4To make the choux dough, in a saucepan bring to boil, water, a pinch of salt, and butter.
- 5When boiling, add sifted flour all at once.
- 6Stir continuously, until the dough detaches from the bottom and the sides of the pan.
- 7Remove from heat, and let cool.
- 8When the dough is lukewarm, add the eggs, one at a time, stirring well between each addition.
- 9Grease a round pan with butter, and use a pastry bag to pipe out the dough in a crown-shape.
- 10Bake the dough crown for about 35 minutes, until cooked and golden.
- 11Remove from oven, and let cool.
- 12Cut the crown in half.
- 13Fill in between the two halves, with the white chocolate mousse, and the sliced strawberries.
- 14Garnish with strawberry gelatin to taste, more sliced strawberries, and finally with powdered sugar.
PER SERVING *
|Calories760Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.