Choux Pastry And Light Blueberry Éclairs.On dine chez Nanou
Pastries are a wonderful way to start the day. This recipe for Choux Pastry and Light Blueberry Eclairs is a rich and decadent sweet treat that is the perfect way to show your loved ones how much they mean to you. Pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can wake your family up right with love and pastries. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these as much as we do.
- 75 grams water
- 75 grams whole milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 60 grams butter
- 90 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 1Preheat your oven to 480 °F.
- 2In a saucepan, boil the water, milk, salt, sugar and butter. Add the flour and mix quickly, the dough will pull away from the sides of the pan and form a ball.
- 3Off the heat, add the eggs one by one. To make it a little easier and to get an extra smooth batter, you can do this step in the food processor.
- 4Using a piping bag, place the choux on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake at 480 °F. Immediately turn off the oven and when the choux begin to swell and turn golden, turn the oven on again to 350 °F and finish cooking the pastry for about 10 minutes.
- 5Let the choux cool on a wire rack. Garnish them with whipped cream and fresh blueberries.