- 5 ounces sundried tomatoes in oil (drained)
- 2 pizza bases (12 inch thin)
- 2 1/2 ounces pitted black olives (halved)
- 2 chorizo sausages (cured, thinly sliced)
- 4 sprigs fresh basil leaves (finely shredded)
- 8 ounces goat cheese (crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Purée tomatoes until almost smooth. Spread over pizza bases leaving a 1/3 inch border. Transfer to baking trays. Top with olives, chorizo, 1/2 the basil and 1/2 the cheese. Bake for 15 mins, or until bases are crisp. Season.
- Serve pizzas sprinkled with remaining basil and cheese.