Chorizo and Sweet Potato Side DishAs receitas lá de casa
This rustic dish is tailor made for meat and potato lovers, only here the meat is stuffed into casings (meaning it's a sausage) and the potatoes are sweet potatoes, but it's still the same super satisfying combination. Blood sausage may not be to your liking, in which case you can just double down on the other type of link, or use whatever sausage you like best: pork, beef, lamb, or a combination.
- 3 sweet potatoes (large)
- sweet pepper (to taste)
- 1 sausages
- 1 sausages (flour)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1Peel and wash the potatoes well.
- 2Cut into thin slices (less than 1 / 2cm).
- 3Arrange them evenly on a tray that can go to the oven previously greased with oil.
- 4Sprinkle with sweet pepper.
- 5Cut the sausage into slices but not totally cutting the slices, i.e. do not take the cut until the end.
- 6Prick the sausage and the flour sausage with a fork.
- 7Place the sausage and flour sausage over the potatoes, because this way the potatoes will also bake this fat.
- 8Let bake for about 30 minutes.