This rustic dish is tailor made for meat and potato lovers, only here the meat is stuffed into casings (meaning it's a sausage) and the potatoes are sweet potatoes, but it's still the same super satisfying combination. Blood sausage may not be to your liking, in which case you can just double down on the other type of link, or use whatever sausage you like best: pork, beef, lamb, or a combination.
- 3 sweet potatoes (large)
- sweet pepper (to taste)
- 1 sausages
- 1 sausages (flour)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Peel and wash the potatoes well.
- Cut into thin slices (less than 1 / 2cm).
- Arrange them evenly on a tray that can go to the oven previously greased with oil.
- Sprinkle with sweet pepper.
- Cut the sausage into slices but not totally cutting the slices, i.e. do not take the cut until the end.
- Prick the sausage and the flour sausage with a fork.
- Place the sausage and flour sausage over the potatoes, because this way the potatoes will also bake this fat.
- Let bake for about 30 minutes.