This rustic dish is tailor made for meat and potato lovers, only here the meat is stuffed into casings (meaning it's a sausage) and the potatoes are sweet potatoes, but it's still the same super satisfying combination. Blood sausage may not be to yo…
r liking, in which case you can just double down on the other type of link, or use whatever sausage you like best: pork, beef, lamb, or a combination.
- 3 sweet potatoes (large)
- sweet pepper (to taste)
- 1 sausage
- 1 sausage (flour)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Peel and wash the potatoes well.
- Cut into thin slices (less than 1 / 2cm).
- Arrange them evenly on a tray that can go to the oven previously greased with oil.
- Sprinkle with sweet pepper.
- Cut the sausage into slices but not totally cutting the slices, i.e. do not take the cut until the end.
- Prick the sausage and the flour sausage with a fork.
- Place the sausage and flour sausage over the potatoes, because this way the potatoes will also bake this fat.
- Let bake for about 30 minutes.