- 200 milliliters warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams flour
- 200 grams chorizo
- spicy sausage
- 100 grams red pepper (diced)
- 100 grams green pepper (diced)
- Mix water, olive oil, honey and eggs and stir well.
- Add flour.
- Cover and let rest in a warm place.
- Or, if using a bread machine, select dough program.
- When the dough is doubled in volume, knead to push out air bubbles.
- Mix in chorizo and peppers. Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Shape dough into a ball and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with flour. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Tip: Vary the recipe by adding chopped olives and 1 tablespoon oregano.