Homemade pizza is the perfect way to pack a lot of flavorful ingredients into a meal. Feel free to use whatever kind of pizza dough you want. These savory and spicy ingredients pair perfectly for a rich and decadent slice of heaven. Serve this up at the next football game watching party. Your friends will become your fans in no time. We hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 pizza doughs
- 1 jar sauce (onion)
- chorizo (to taste)
- green olives (to taste)
- grating cheese (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Spread the onion sauce on top of the dough.
- Arrange chorizo slices and green olives on top of onion sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.