Chorizo and Dried Tomato CakeLolibox
This recipe for Chorizo and Dried Tomato Cake is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Chorizo and Dried Tomato Cake is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 200 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 150 milliliters milk (warm)
- 50 grams gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1 chorizo
- dried tomatoes (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Mix the flour with eggs, yeast, and oil.
- 3Add the warm milk and grated cheese, mix well.
- 4Chop the chorizo and dried tomatoes and mix into the dough.
- 5Place the dough into a loaf pan.
- 6Bake for 40 minutes.
- 7Cool completely before unmolding.