- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 red pepper (seeded)
- 1 green onion
- 1 1/2 pounds chorizo sausage (cooked ground)
- 3 tablespoons panko (divided)
- 60 baby portobella mushrooms (stemmed)
- In the work bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 Cup Food Processor, place the cream cheese, red pepper, and green onion and process at low speed until well combined, about 30 seconds. Use the spatula as needed to scrape bits back down into the bowl.
- Add in the chorizo sausage, and 2 tablespoons of the Panko and pulse 10-15 times until well incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly brush a baking pan with extra virgin olive oil.