- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 red pepper (small, thinly sliced)
- 1 chorizo sausage (cured, thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Roll out pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 12 inch square. Trim into an 11 inch round.
- Heat oil in a 10 inch ovenproof skillet on medium heat, swirling to coat surface. Place pastry in pan to cover bottom and a little up the sides. Cook for 5 mins or until bottom is golden and crisp. Transfer to oven. Bake for 5 mins or until top is lightly golden.
- Spread pizza sauce on pastry. Top with mozzarella cheese, onion, pepper, chorizo and ricotta. Bake for 12 mins or until tart is golden. Sprinkle with basil.