Chorizo has a crumbly texture and spicy taste that works well in savory doughs such as this one, which is quickly made by beating eggs and milk with an electric mixer, then beating in olive oil and flour, a little a time, for the smoothest texture, with the chorizo added at the end and beaten until evenly distributed. Serve when still hot from the oven for the very best flavor.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 sausages (small)
- 1In a bowl, add the eggs with the milk and beat with an electric mixer.
- 2Add the olive oil and finally the flour little by little not to form grain.
- 3Beat well and finally add the chorizo, and beat some more.
- 4Grease a baking pan with butter.
- 5Add flour.
- 6Heat the oven for 45 minutes at 400 F.