When it comes to these dark chocolate-covered candied oranges, here's little effort required. However, the payoff is big: they're sweet and chewy with a slightly bitter edge. The trickiest part is melting the chocolate in a double boiler, which is not saying much, You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave on medium heat. Just be sure to check it and melt in 30 second increments to avoid burning it.
- candied orange peel
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- Chop the candied orange peel finely.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler.
- Mix the orange peel with the melted chocolate and with the aid of a spoon, fill lightly oiled candy molds.
- Drop the molds gently on a counter carefully to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Allow the chocolates to set at room temperature.