Chocolate, Cranberry, and Pistachio PanettoneAnanás e Hortelã
- 125 grams butter
- 3 beaten eggs (lightly)
- 4 tablespoons milk (warm)
- 1 orange (zest)
- 50 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- 50 grams pistachios (chopped)
- 50 grams chocolate (nuggets)
- powdered sugar (to sprinkle)
- 1Melt 100 grams of butter and let it cool. Place the butter in the bread machine, then add the eggs and the milk. Add the orange zest, sugar, salt, flour, and yeast and finally the pistachios and cranberries. Set the machine to the kneading and rising setting. Meanwhile, grease a round cake pan.
- 2At the end of the cycle, place the dough on a floured surface, add the chocolate chips, mix and knead. Place the dough in the pan, and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat the oven to 360°F and melt the remaining 25 grams of butter. Brush the surface of the panettone with melted butter and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven, let cool, and remove from the pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.