Chocolate with NutsAs receitas lá de casa
You were probably convinced at "chocolate with nuts," but just in case, here's more incentive to whip up a batch of these decadent morsels: They can be prepared in the Bimby in practically no time, and without the usual mess. Three types of chocolate are better than one: dark, milk, and white chocolate. You can use any type of dried fruit, including raisins, cranberries, apricots, dates, and figs, as well as your nuts of choice, be they peanuts, almonds, or hazelnuts, but preferably all of the above.
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 75 grams milk chocolate
- 75 grams white chocolate
- 150 grams dried fruit (or caramelized unsalted peanuts)
- 1Place the dried fruit in the Thermomix bowl and set for 3 or 4 seconds. at level 4 (not too finely chopped).
- 2Remove from Thermomix and set aside.
- 3Place the chocolate in the cup, press the turbo button 3 or 4 times and set for 4 minutes, 37º, speed 3.
- 4Once the chocolates are completely melted, add the nuts through the opening of the cup, mixing at speed 1.
- 5Once it is well mixed and while the chocolate is still warm, remove small portions with a spoon and place on a sheet of parchment paper to solidify.
- 6No need to chill in the fridge.