Chocolate sponge cake with Red SauceHoje para Jantar
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 200 grams butter
- 200 grams baking chocolate (in bar)
- 50 grams flour
- frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon teas (lemon juice)
- 1Pour the egg whites into the cup, place the butterfly and program 6 Min / Speed 3.
- 2Remove the butterfly and put the egg whites aside.
- 3Without washing the cup mix the sugar, the egg yolks and the butter for 5 Min / Speed 4/130 ° F.
- 4Toss the chocolate into pieces through the hole and set 20 sec / Speed 4.
- 5Then add the flour, 10 Sec / Speed 2.5.
- 6Place the butterfly again and put the egg whites carefully. Select 30 sec / Speed 2.5.
- 7Place the dough in a greased baking pan with baking paper.
- 8Bake in the oven (400 ° F) for 15 minutes and allow it to cool before removing from the pan .
- 9Meanwhile prepare the berry sauce: weigh the fruits and add half their weight in sugar.
- 10Add the lemon juice and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 11Serve a slice of sponge cake with a scoop of ice cream and berry sauce.