- 3/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 4 large eggs (separated)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons I Cant Believe Its Not Butter
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate (coarsely chopped, or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- For CAKE, preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9-inch round cake pan, then line with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with chocolate in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally; set aside to cool slightly. Beat egg whites with salt in medium bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer until light and ribbony, about 2 minutes. While beating, slowly add chocolate mixture until blended. Beat in flour. Fold in egg whites with spatula just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. (Note: Toothpick inserted in center will NOT come out clean.) Run knife around rim of cake to loosen cake from sides of pan; cool 15 minutes on wire rack. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- For GLAZE, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with chocolate in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Spread warm glaze over cake.
|Calories310Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.