Chocolate-filled BreadAs receitas lá de casa
There's a very good reason why a popular movie was named Bread and Chocolate: The combination, in whatever shape or form, is sheer nirvana. In this recipe, the yeast dough is processed in a bread machine (choose the "sweet bread" cycle) and, as soon as you hear the tell tale "beeps," you toss in the milk chocolate pieces, which are then distributed in the batter before being baked. Utter delectableness.
- 300 milliliters milk (minus the volume of the beaten egg it will be combined with)
- 1 eggs
- 80 grams melted butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams sugar
- 500 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons bakers yeast
- 1 milk chocolate bar (small pieces)
- 1In a measuring cup, add 1 egg and beat lightly with a fork.
- 2Add milk to the cup until reaching the 300 ml mark.
- 3Soften the butter in the microwave.
- 4In the bread machine, combine milk/egg mixture, melted butter, salt, sugar, flour, and yeast.
- 5Select the Sweet Bread option.
- 6When the machine beeps, add the pieces of chocolate.
- 7When the program finishes remove the bread and let cool on a wire rack.
- 8Another option is to knead the dough in the machine, and bake the bread in the oven.