- 1 cup i can't believ it' not butter! whip & creami tast
- 18 1/4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Whipped & Creamy Taste in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Beat melted Spread, cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat confectioners sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Spread, milk and vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sherry B. 6 Jun 2016
I thought it was amazing. The only reason i would say 4 not 5 (I would do 4.5) because they were a little too sweet. I really loved the experience of baking with my grandchildren though and I would definitely do this again just a little less sugar. Thank You whoever made this recipe for the experience and the taste.