- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Whipped & Creamy Taste
- 18 1/4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Whipped & Creamy Taste in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Beat melted Spread, cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat confectioners sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Spread, milk and vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Best Vanilla FrostingFrosting and the Smile
No-Churn Cake Batter Ice CreamThe Cupcake Chronicles
Chocolate Cupcakes With Whipped Vanilla FrostingI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Vanilla Cloud FrostingParade's Community Table
Vanilla Coconut Whip FrostingKarissa's Vegan Kitchen!
Condensed Milk Chocolate FrostingAllRecipes
Frosted Animal Cookie Ice CreamAww, Sam
Easy 7 Minute Vanilla FrostingShe Wears Many Hats
Killer Chocolate FrostingCDKitchen
Amazin' Raisin CakeHellmann's
Vanilla FrostingMartha Stewart
Cupcake FrostingNatasha's Kitchen
Vanilla FrostingWHAT the HECK do I eat NOW
Seven-Minute FrostingEveryDay with Rachael Ray
7-Minute Marshmallow FrostingThe Kitchen is My Playground
Scrumptious Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese FrostingHellmann's
Sweetened Condensed Milk Butter Cream FrostingCDKitchen
3-Ingredient Buttercream Frosting FudgeThe Domestic Rebel
Whipped Cream FrostingTatyanas Everyday Food
Yellow Layer Cake With Vanilla Buttercream FrostingI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
No-Churn Thin Mint Ice CreamFrosting and the Smile
Cookie Monster Ice CreamCupcake Diaries
No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice CreamGouda Monster