Chocolate and Pear CakeReceitas Da Felicidade!
Dark chocolate may be one of the most decadent treats on the planet. So the question is: How can you possibly make it even better? Why not try this Chocolate and Pear Cake, which is not only gooey and decadent with lots of dark chocolate, but it also is sweet with pears. Not only are there pear slices within the cake, there also are a few whole pears within the cake to add moisture.
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 4 pears
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams flour
- 70 grams softened butter
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease a rectangular baking pan with butter and sprinkle with flour, set aside.
- 3Melt the chocolate in a water bath, or double boiler, and add the butter while stirring well, set aside.
- 4Peel the pears and cut them into cubes, set aside.
- 5Place butter, eggs, and sugar in Thermomix cup and beat for 4 minutes at 37 degrees Celsius on speed 3.
- 6Then set for 3 more minutes at speed 3.5.
- 7Add the vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and butter, and beat for 1 minute at speed 3.
- 8Finally, add flour, and beat for 15 seconds at speed 3.
- 9Pour the mixture in baking pan, spread cut pear on top, and sink one or two whole pears in the dough (optional), pressing so they are almost covered with dough.
- 10Finally decorate with some thin pear slices and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories770Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.