Nothing goes together quite like chocolate and peanuts. This recipe for Chocolate and Peanut Brownies is the perfect palate pleasing way to serve up a sweet treat. If you are craving salty and sweet, and want to make a decadent dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth craving, then pick up the delicious ingredients for these flavorful confections. These moist and flavorful morsels are best when shared with friends and family. So whip up a batch this weekend and share the love.
- 120 grams butter
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams palm sugar
- 70 grams peanuts
- 70 grams flour
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar in a large bowl. Add the butter and chocolate and mix well.
- Finely chop the peanuts. Add the flour, peanuts, and peanut oil to the eggs, sugar, butter and chocolate and thoroughly combine.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool before unmolding. Slice into bars and serve.