Chocolate and Peanut BrowniesLolibox
Nothing goes together quite like chocolate and peanuts. This recipe for Chocolate and Peanut Brownies is the perfect palate pleasing way to serve up a sweet treat. If you are craving salty and sweet, and want to make a decadent dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth craving, then pick up the delicious ingredients for these flavorful confections. These moist and flavorful morsels are best when shared with friends and family. So whip up a batch this weekend and share the love.
- 120 grams butter
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams palm sugar
- 70 grams peanuts
- 70 grams flour
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Melt the butter with the chocolate. Set aside.
- 3Beat the eggs with the sugar in a large bowl. Add the butter and chocolate and mix well.
- 4Finely chop the peanuts. Add the flour, peanuts, and peanut oil to the eggs, sugar, butter and chocolate and thoroughly combine.
- 5Pour the batter into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from the oven and cool before unmolding. Slice into bars and serve.