Chocolate and Orange OatmealHoje para Jantar
- 100 grams oats
- 350 milliliters milk (water or soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or 1 tbsp honey)
- 1 orange peel (half an orange, without pith)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 squares 70% cacao chocolate
- sesame seeds (slightly toasted)
- 1Heat milk, water and half the orange peel in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add oats and season with a pinch of salt.
- 3Simmer, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add sugar or honey, cocoa powder and coarsely chopped chocolate.
- 5Stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- 6Serve warm and garnish with chocolate shavings, remaining orange peel and toasted seeds.