- 100 grams oats
- 350 milliliters milk (water or soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or 1 tbsp honey)
- 1 orange peel (half an orange, without pith)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 squares 70% cacao chocolate
- sesame seeds (slightly toasted)
- Heat milk, water and half the orange peel in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add oats and season with a pinch of salt.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar or honey, cocoa powder and coarsely chopped chocolate.
- Stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Serve warm and garnish with chocolate shavings, remaining orange peel and toasted seeds.