If chocolate and mint mix well for your palate, then you will enjoy these Chocolate and Mint Candy Muffins. The flavors are rich and delicious. The texture is moist and hearty. If you want to bring a sweet treat to the next barbecue or holiday party, then be sure to make this recipe. However, you might want to make an extra batch or two so you have enough to share with your friends and family.
- 180 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 1 eggs
- 50 grams sugar
- oil (4 cl.)
- milk (25 cl.)
- 90 grams chocolate chips
- 6 mint candies (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, mix the flour, yeast, and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and the sugar together.
- Add the oil and milk. Mix well.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and crushed mints. Mix gently.
- Pour the batter into greased and floured muffin pans and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.