- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 100 milliliters milk
- 2 teaspoons coffee
- cocoa powder (to taste)
- truffles (to roll)
- Break chocolate into pieces.
- Heat milk, coffee and chocolate in a water bath, stirring well until chocolate is melted and mixture is shiny and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish lined with parchment paper, so that chocolate will spread easily and set faster.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerator for one hour, so that chocolate is pliable.
- With a small spoon, scoop chocolate and shape the truffles by hand.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes. Roll truffles in cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately.
- To store, refrigerate truffles inside a sealed container.