- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- cinnamon (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut milk. Continue to stir, making sure that it doesn't burn. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- In a food processor, combine the chocolate mixture with eggs, salt, and vanilla sugar. Mix everything.
- Split the mixture into 4 large ramekins.
- Place the ramekins on a baking dish, fill it halfway with water and bake it in the oven for about 35 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- To make the whipped cream, beat the cream well with the powdered sugar until reaching the desired consistency. Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Serve fresh and sprinkled with more cinnamon.