- 125 grams chocolate (70% cocoa, broken into pieces)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs (organic)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 125 grams plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons carob
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Grease a bundt pan with butter and sprinkle with flour. Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- In a pan, combine the chocolate pieces, the water, and the honey and bring to a simmer until it melts and is homogeneous.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs well with the sugar until the volume increases. Add the yogurt and oil and stir well. Add the chocolate mixture, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add the flour and baking powder and beat well until homogenous.
- Place in the bundt pan and bake until cooked (until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean).
- Remove from the pan and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar, as desired.
Joana 22 Jul 2018
Ingredients or directions must be wrong. Cake has too much grease and did not grow.