- 125 grams chocolate (70% cocoa, broken into pieces)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs (organic)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 125 grams plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons carob
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Grease a bundt pan with butter and sprinkle with flour. Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- In a pan, combine the chocolate pieces, the water, and the honey and bring to a simmer until it melts and is homogeneous.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs well with the sugar until the volume increases. Add the yogurt and oil and stir well. Add the chocolate mixture, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add the flour and baking powder and beat well until homogenous.
- Place in the bundt pan and bake until cooked (until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean).
- Remove from the pan and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar, as desired.