Chocolate and Banana ShortbreadOn dine chez Nanou
Few things go together quite like chocolate and bananas. This delicious recipe for Chocolate and Banana Shortbread is a sweet and savory treat that is best served with those you love. This shortbread is packed with decadent ingredients. The flavors are bursting out of this sweet bread. While it may take time to make this recipe, you can be assured that it will not take long to disappear. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
- 80 grams dried banana
- 40 grams almond paste
- 20 grams chopped walnuts
- 1 eggs
- 250 grams butter (softened)
- 110 grams confectioners sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 300 grams flour
- milk chocolate
- 1Chop the dried bananas, almond paste, and walnuts into small pieces. Combine them with the egg in the bowl of a stand mixer until you obtain a smooth paste. Add the butter, sugar, salt, and flour to the banana mixture. Mix on high speed until the dough forms a ball.
- 2Divide the dough in two and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3Preheat the oven to 330F.
- 4Remove the dough from the fridge. Let it sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- 5Roll out the dough until it is 4 millimeters thick. Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter and bake for 15 minutes on parchment paper or until golden brown. Once the cookies are out of the oven, let them cool on a wire rack.
- 6Melt the chocolate in the microwave. With a teaspoon, spread the chocolate on the back of the cookies. Let the chocolate set for 1 hour.