Chocolate and Bailey's Panna CottaOn dine chez Nanou
If you are having a small, intimate gathering of family or friends, and you want to make a dessert that decadent and dreamy, then try this recipe for Chocolate Panna Cotta. It combines mascarpone cheese with dark chocolate and Bailey’s Irish Cream. Be sure to refrigerate over night and sprinkle with grated dark chocolate for added beauty and depth. This is the perfect way to end a stressful day, or a loving way to show your friends or family you care.
- 2 gelatin sheet
- 160 grams mascarpone
- milk (18 cl.)
- 50 grams caster sugar
- Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur (6 cl.)
- 40 grams dark chocolate
- 1Chocolate Panna Cotta Preparation:
- 2Soften 1 gelatin sheet in cold water.
- 3In a saucepan, heat 6 centiliters of milk with 10 grams of sugar and 30 grams of chocolate.
- 4Without boiling, stir until the chocolate is melted. Stir in the gelatin and add 40 grams of mascarpone and whisk.
- 5If necessary turn on low heat so the mascarpone is melted.
- 6Pour the mixture into small glasses.
- 7If you want the diagonal effect, place the glasses in egg cartons on a tilt.
- 8Store in a cool place.
- 9Bailey's Panna Cotta Preparation:
- 10Soften 1 gelatin sheet in cold water.
- 11In a saucepan, heat 12 centiliters of milk with 40 grams of sugar.
- 12Remove from heat, and add the softened gelatin. Mix well.
- 13Stir in 120 gr. of mascarpone. Whisk to melt the mascarpone.
- 14Add the Bailey's and let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- 15Add 10 grams of chocolate, cut in pieces. Stir until the chocolate melts.
- 16Pour the mixture over the chocolate panna cotta.
- 17Refrigerate overnight.
- 18To serve, sprinkle with grated chocolate.