- 80 grams cocoa
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams wheat flour
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 200 grams butter
- 100 grams almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- sesame seeds
- Chop the almonds in a grinder.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, chocolate, butter and flour and beat with an electric mixer.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture over a rectangle of aluminum foil and then roll it up to make a log about 4 centimeters in diameter.
- Place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Cut the roll into 0.5 cm thick slices and place them on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.
- You can keep the roll in the freezer as long as you like and take out and make the cookies whenever you like. Just cut out and bake.