Chocolate and Almond BiscuitsHoje para Jantar
- 80 grams cocoa
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams wheat flour
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 200 grams butter
- 100 grams almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- sesame seeds
- 1Chop the almonds in a grinder.
- 2In a bowl, combine the sugar, chocolate, butter and flour and beat with an electric mixer.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix until homogeneous.
- 4Pour the mixture over a rectangle of aluminum foil and then roll it up to make a log about 4 centimeters in diameter.
- 5Place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- 6Cut the roll into 0.5 cm thick slices and place them on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- 7Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 8Bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.
- 9You can keep the roll in the freezer as long as you like and take out and make the cookies whenever you like. Just cut out and bake.