It's a well known fact by now that chocolate and peanut butter are simply made for each other, and this recipe showcases this perfect pairing, and then some. Besides being made with peanut butter and cocoa powder, the dough is run through with chopped peanuts and chocolate chips, for extra bite and goodness through and through. These beg to be served with a tall glass of milk, and a smile.
- 125 grams margarine (at room temperature)
- 125 grams peanut butter
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon chocolate powder
- 1 handful peanuts (chopped)
- 100 grams chocolate (nuggets)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease two baking sheets and line with parchment paper.
- Place cubed margarine, peanut butter, sugar and egg in a bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the flour and chocolate powder and knead with hands.
- Finally, stir in the chopped peanuts and chocolate nuggets.
- Add more flour if dough is too sticky to roll out.
- Make walnut sized balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Flatten the balls with the back of a fork and bake for about 15-20 minutes.