Chocolate & Peanut Butter CookiesAnanás e Hortelã
It's a well known fact by now that chocolate and peanut butter are simply made for each other, and this recipe showcases this perfect pairing, and then some. Besides being made with peanut butter and cocoa powder, the dough is run through with chopped peanuts and chocolate chips, for extra bite and goodness through and through. These beg to be served with a tall glass of milk, and a smile.
- 125 grams margarine (at room temperature)
- 125 grams peanut butter
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 200 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 handful peanuts (chopped)
- 100 grams chocolate (nuggets)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease two baking sheets and line with parchment paper.
- 3Place cubed margarine, peanut butter, sugar and egg in a bowl.
- 4Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 5Add the flour and chocolate powder and knead with hands.
- 6Finally, stir in the chopped peanuts and chocolate nuggets.
- 7Add more flour if dough is too sticky to roll out.
- 8Make walnut sized balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- 9Flatten the balls with the back of a fork and bake for about 15-20 minutes.