Cookies create smiles on everyone's faces. If you have been asked to make cookies for the next potluck party, then why not try these Croque Wafer Gourmet Chocolate/Orange? These sweet treats are packed with a wonderful mixture of hazelnuts, cocoa and chopped orange peel that is made into a wonderful creamy mixture that is perfect inside the crispy wafers. We hope your friends apprecieate these sweet treats as much as we do.
- 130 grams flour
- 120 grams chestnut flour (organic grocery store)
- 180 grams sugar cane
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams butter
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams ground hazelnuts
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 15 milk
- 50 grams hazelnut oil
- 50 grams butter
- 30 grams cocoa
- 60 g pralinoise
- 15 grams orange peel (chopped)
- Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the salt and then the melted butter. Then gradually add the flpur to create a soft, but not runny dough.
- Heat your waffle iron thin plate, brush with a little bit of oil.
- Cook a medium-sized dough ball. When they are cooked, cut them with a cookie cutter and let them cool on a flat surface (they are also very good without filling).
- Put all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix. Heat in a bain-marie so that they form a smooth paste. Mix and pour into a bowl to cool and thicken a bit.
- Take 2 wafers, spread a little dough on one of them and then top with the other wafer.