Chocolate Wafer Sandwich CookiesON DINE CHEZ NANOU
Cookies create smiles on everyone's faces. If you have been asked to make cookies for the next potluck party, then why not try these Croque Wafer Gourmet Chocolate/Orange? These sweet treats are packed with a wonderful mixture of hazelnuts, cocoa and chopped orange peel that is made into a wonderful creamy mixture that is perfect inside the crispy wafers. We hope your friends apprecieate these sweet treats as much as we do.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the salt and then the melted butter. Then gradually add the flpur to create a soft, but not runny dough.
- Heat your waffle iron thin plate, brush with a little bit of oil.
- Cook a medium-sized dough ball. When they are cooked, cut them with a cookie cutter and let them cool on a flat surface (they are also very good without filling).
- Put all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix. Heat in a bain-marie so that they form a smooth paste. Mix and pour into a bowl to cool and thicken a bit.
- Take 2 wafers, spread a little dough on one of them and then top with the other wafer.