- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (plus additional for dusting)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 5 ounces semi sweet chocolate (chopped)
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup flour
- whipped cream (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease six 3/4-cup ramekins or a large deep muffin pan with the softened butter. Mix the cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of the sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle inside of ramekins or muffin pan with the mixture, tilting to coat the inside. Shake off the excess.
- Place the raisins and rum in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on medium for 1-4 mins, stirring every 30 seconds. Cover and let stand for 10 mins.
- Place the chocolate and chopped butter in a small saucepan on low heat. Stir until just melted (do not overheat). Transfer the chocolate mixture to a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs, egg yolks and the remaining 2 tbsp sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 5 mins, until light and fluffy. Fold the sifted flour into the chocolate mixture. Stir in the eggs and then raisin mixture to make a thick batter. Divide the batter among the prepared dishes.
- Bake for 8 min or until the tops are firm. Cool the ramekins or muffin pan for up to 5 mins. Invert onto serving plates. Dust with sifted cocoa powder or powdered sugar. Serve with whipped cream.
PER SERVING *
|Calories450Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.