Chocolate-Vanilla Whoopies PiesChloé Delice
If you want a sweet treat that is both fluffy, yet also hearty and decadent, then try making this recipe for Chocolate-Vanilla Whoopie Pies. These sweet treats are the perfect combination of decadent chocolate fluffy cookies and creamy vanilla cream. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with a nostalgic favorite this weekend. We hope you love them as much as we do!
- 200 grams flour
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 75 grams butter
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 75 grams softened butter
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2In a bowl, mix the egg and sugar until the mixture whitens.
- 3Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a water bath or double boiler.
- 4Separately, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Pour melted chocolate into the egg / sugar preparation, mix.
- 6Stir slowly the mix with the flour.
- 7Knead with your hands preparing to make a big ball of dough.
- 8Form the biscuits with your hands to about 3 cm in diameter and 1cm thick.
- 9Arrange them on a silicon sheet.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
- 11Mix the softened butter and icing sugar in a bowl until the mixture whitens.
- 12Add the vanilla extract and water, get a smooth mixture.
- 13When the cookies are cool, place a layer of cream between two cookies, like a sandwich.
- 14Repeat with remaining cookies and cream.