Chocolate-Vanilla Marble MuffinsChloé Delice
If your sweet tooth is talking to you and you can't decide whether chocolate or vanilla will please your palate best, then why not try these Chocolate-Vanilla Marble Muffins, which are the perfect combination of sweet and savory. These are the perfect sweet treats for a backyard barbecue or office potluck. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 11 grams baking powder
- 100 grams chocolate (chopped)
- 20 grams salted butter
- 7 1/2 grams vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, add the whole yogurt and clean the jar in order to use it for the measurements.
- 3Add the eggs and mix them.
- 4In a second bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- 5Add the egg-yogurt mixture while stirring.
- 6Melt the chocolate, broken into pieces, with the butter in a bain marie.
- 7Divide the batter into two parts.
- 8In the bowl containing the bigger batter portion, add the vanilla sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix.
- 9In the second one, add the melted chocolate with butter. Mix.
- 10Fill in the muffin molds with both batters, alternating to make different layers of colors and get a marbled look.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes.