If your sweet tooth is talking to you and you can't decide whether chocolate or vanilla will please your palate best, then why not try these Chocolate-Vanilla Marble Muffins, which are the perfect combination of sweet and savory. These are the perfect sweet treats for a backyard barbecue or office potluck. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 11 grams baking powder
- 100 grams chocolate (chopped)
- 20 grams salted butter
- 7.5 grams vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, add the whole yogurt and clean the jar in order to use it for the measurements.
- Add the eggs and mix them.
- In a second bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Add the egg-yogurt mixture while stirring.
- Melt the chocolate, broken into pieces, with the butter in a bain marie.
- Divide the batter into two parts.
- In the bowl containing the bigger batter portion, add the vanilla sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix.
- In the second one, add the melted chocolate with butter. Mix.
- Fill in the muffin molds with both batters, alternating to make different layers of colors and get a marbled look.
- Bake for 20 minutes.