Chocolate Truffle CakeChloé Delice
Chocolate puts smiles on everyone’s faces. This recipe for Chocolate Truffle Cake is a rich and decadent. It combines dark chocolate and cocoa powder for a dreamy and creamy cake will melt in your mouth. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go grocery shopping, and make a hearty and healthy sweet treat for you and your family this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Happy baking!
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 140 grams water
- 200 grams dark chocolate (52%, chopped)
- 135 grams butter (diced)
- 20 grams flour
- cocoa powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Break the eggs into a bowl, whisk them well, and set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium heat, whisking to dissolve the sugar.
- 4When the sugar is dissolved, bring to a boil, and then immediately remove from heat.
- 5Add the chopped chocolate pieces and stir until completely melted.
- 6Then, add the diced butter and stir to incorporate into the above mixture.
- 7Wait 5 minutes before adding the beaten eggs.
- 8Sprinkle flour over the chocolate batter and stir in with a whisk.
- 9Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 10Gently shake the pan to make sure the center of the cake does not move, if it doesn't move the cake is done.
- 11Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for about 5 minutes on a raised rack before unmolding it on a plate.
- 12Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator until serving time.
- 13The cake is best very cold.
- 14Sift cocoa powder on top of it just before serving.