Chocolate Truffle BrowniesANANÁS E HORTELÃ
The darker the chocolate, the richer the flavor. These brownies are best when made with chocolate that is at least 70 percent cacao, preferably of a high quality. To melt it, the chocolate is combined with butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water and then stirred until smooth and combined. After baking, the brownies are dusted with cocoa powder to resemble truffles (hence the recipe name).
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Grease and line a small tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a water bath and heat until melted. Remove from water bath and set aside to cool.
- Place the eggs and the sugar in a bowl and beat until it becomes quite creamy and pale. Add the flour, mixing until smooth. Finally, mix in the melted chocolate and butter mixture and mix until creamy.
- Put the dough into the prepared tray, bake for 15 minutes.
- When cool, sprinkle with cocoa powder. Cut into squares and serve.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes